You've come to the right place. Welcome to Bens world!

« Home | Reconnecting » | Its Always Sunny in California » | Hey look at me I'm an Idiot! » | I Swear I'm OK » | I used to be so good at this » | I'm a Local Detroit Celebrity! » | Is This Kid Ever Going To Do Another Post? » | Some Friends, Some Family, And A New Year » | 1510 Eaton St. Berkley, MI It Is! » | A House? Maybe » 

Thursday, February 05, 2009 

First post in forever and its a big one!

Well, big news in my life:

Starting in March I will begin life for a new employer:
Working on the following:

So if anyone finds themselves in the Moline, IL/Davenport, IA area give me a ring!

Congratulations! Hope all's well, and best wishes with your relocation!

good job farmer ben!

Hi there everybody, here every one is sharing these
experience, so it's nice to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site everyday.

my blog post; Http://Mediawiki.Ad737.Com/Wiki/User:BrendaLow

Post a Comment